Saturday, June 9, 2007

Start of Online Business Blogging

I have been delaying commencing my blogging here for fear that it would consume too much of my time and energy.

Now that I have overcome that fear, hope you will not only enjoy, but benefit from my writings as well. My postings will mainly be in the form of articles on various aspects of online business. Why bother to write on such a popular topic when there is already an abundance of such materials? There are selfish as well as altruist reasons.

The selfish reasons are many. Since I am into online business education I need to gain recognition as an authority in accordance with the adage "publish or perish". An educator needs to live by example, or walk-the-talk. As online business is a practical business, to gain credibility, I need to be in it and ensure that my online business succeeds. I also need to learn.

Blogging and other online publishing provide excellent platforms for folks who need or want to publish quickly. There are therefore the dangers of abuse, exaggeration and errors.

For the sake of both altruism and my selfishness, please therefore comment on any of my blogs whenever you feel you can contribute.

Jacob Gan

Some of My Web Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: